Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Twitter Stream Graphs

Really digging this nifty tool from neoformix called Twitter Stream Graphs that, funnily enough, create graphs of a twitter stream. The stream can be either around a keyword or brand or a twitter ID and the graph shows the words most commonly associated with the key word or brand. Nice or what:)

Here's one I did for Durex.


It covers that last 200 tweets that mention the key word.

I reckon this would be really useful for a snapshot of what people are saying about a brand in twitter and also measuring the buzz around a campaign that you expect to be talked about in twitter.

Plus, I know its unrelated, but I really like it because it reminds me of a water temperature map of an ocean that I used to study in geography.

1 comment:

The Red Rocket said...

Good spot - cheers :-)